Week 10 Pickups
Many owners are dealing with the injuries I discussed in the Week 9 Fallout. There’s nothing great on the wire this week, but there are some options we can pick up and plug right into Week 10 lineups in a pinch. Also known as plug-n-plays.
1. Emmanuel Sanders, WR, Steelers — We know that Antonio Brown (ankle) won’t play on Monday night against a Chiefs team that has given up. That leaves the speedy Sanders with a starting role.
2. TY Hilton, WR, Colts — Donnie Avery (hip) is shaping up as a game-time call. Either way, the Colts may feel like Hilton is a better option anyway. The rookie has been more efficient.
3. Marcel Reece, RB, Raiders — Darren McFadden and Mike Goodson both have high-ankle sprains. Reece isn’t a natural tailback, but he’s exception as a receiver no matter where he lines up. Expect the Raiders to go pass heavy.
4. Jake Locker, QB, Titans — Now that Matt Hasselbeck as crashed and burned, Locker is ready to get back under center. He can still run and chuck it deep — two things fantasy owners crave.
5. Vick Ballard, RB, Colts — Donald Brown may have aggravated his knee issue last week. Ballard is proving to be more than a short-yardage plodder — the Colts used him split wide a few times last week.