Travel in style with picks from Roztayger
In spite of all the runways, the airport has never been much of a fashion show — especially during the frenetic holiday travel period. But Elizabeth Jeffer, founder of online travel and accessories boutique Roztayger, is blending style and practicality with her selection of bags and accessories. Jeffer has scoured the world for designers who emphasize craftsmanship, functionality and modern, streamlined style.
Here, the fashion industry veteran gives us her top picks.
1. J. Panther Luggage Co. The Ruc Tote “This is a personal favorite of mine for traveling overseas. It’s a unisex bag that is rugged enough to hold all your carry-on items such as files, laptop, iPad, cords, a few magazines and some toiletries. The added bonus is that you can carry it three ways — a great way to avoid body pain from overpacking.” $590
2. Porter Tanker tote “The Japanese brand makes some of the highest quality bags around. The Tanker tote is an easy over-the-shoulder bag with so many pockets both inside and out. You pay a bit more for Porter bags, but you get it back in longevity and quality of design and usefulness.” $296
3. Clare Vivier wallet “Having a large, colorful wallet that can contain your ticket and passport is key when traveling. I get really nervous when I have to rummage so I always try to carry a brightly colored or metallic wallet that I can spot easily or use later as an evening clutch.” $105
4. Bellroy travel wallet “This fits the bill for men. It accommodates all travel documents and also has a tiny pen that slips into the wallet fold for convenience.”$119
5. Frrry “Frrry has these fantastic collapsible bags: Collapse 2 and Collapse 3. You can actually flatten them to maybe 2 inches and put them in your suitcase. It’s a good one to pack if you want to come home with more stuff, or go for a short trip within your trip.” $342-$472