The Boston Banditos Misteriosos to participate in International Pillow Fight Day 2013
The Banditos Misteriosos of Boston today announced their plan to participate in International Pillow Fight Day.
It will be the seventh time the play-seeking group has held the pillow fight in Boston.
Last year, Boston had the second largest turnout in the world with more than 1,2000 people participating. Over 140 cities are expected to hold pillow fights this year, including Cape Town, Tel Aviv, Caracas, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York City and Paris.
The day of mayhem will commence at 2:55 p.m. on April 6 at a location that has not yet been announced. It will be announced the night before, at 11:59 p.m. on the Banditos Misteriosos website.
Costumes are encouraged, and according to the group, the rules for the pillow fight are pretty straight forward:
1. Bring a pillow, a soft one is preferred.
2. No feathered pillows – let’s keep the mess low.
3. Don’t hit anyone without a pillow
4. If you are wearing glasses, make sure you take them off.
5. Don’t hit people with cameras
6. Go all out!