A man and a woman were both convicted Tuesday on charges stemming from the sexual assault of a 16-year-old girl in Saugus, footage of which was later disseminated on the Snapchat messaging app.

Rashad Deihim, 21, and Kailyn Bonia, 20, were both found guilty by a jury in Essex Superior Court in Salem, according to the Boston Globe.

The pair faced a number of charges, including two counts of assault to rape, four counts of indecent assault and battery on a person over 14, and a single count each of kidnapping and lascivious posing of a child in the nude.

Deihim was found guilty on all eight charges, while the jury found Bonia guilty on all charges except the lascivious posing of a child in the nude, The Saugus Advertiser reported.

Both are due back to be sentenced on Sept. 6, according to WCVB. The court revoked both defendants’ bail in the meantime. 

“I want to thank the jury for their careful attention to the evidence in this case,” Essex District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett said in a statement. “I must also commend the victim for her courage in facing her assailants in court. I hope that, with this verdict, she is assured that what happened to her was not her fault.”

Defense attorneys argued that the encounter, which took place near a local elementary school, was a consensual sex act, but prosecutors said the then minor victim, now 18, was too drunk to consent.

The girl also reportedly testified that she had little memory of what happened, and woke up in “severe pain” at a hospital the next morning. A witness who saw video of the attack said there were visible injuries on her body from the neck down, including a ligature mark on her throat and a bite mark on her breast, according to the Globe.

“My whole body was killing me,” the victim reportedly told the court.

The witness accused of taking and sharing videos of the assault over social media, Timothy Cyckowski, pleaded guilty to several charges in juvenile court earlier this year, according to the Globe.