Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

Two dead outside Boston after carbon monoxide poisoning Christmas day

Victims in Milford were not immediately identified.
Milford, Mass.Wikimedia Commons

Two unidentified people were found dead in a Milford, Mass. home Christmas afternoon, the apparent victim of carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities told local media.

According to theMilfordDaily News,the bodies were discovered in a duplex at24 Prospect Heights along with two other people who were rushed to a hospital.

Names and genders of the victims were not immediately released.

Consider AlsoFurther Articles