With the release of the Bon Appetit’s 2013 list of “The Best Restaurants in America,” it's easy to cut down on hopeful-yet-disappointing restaurant trips during your cross-country journeys.
After traveling 20,333 miles in 22 states, eating, spending and not sleeping, Andrew Knowlon, restaurant and drinks editor for "Bon Appétit," successfully compiled the “Hot 10 2013” list.
“The 2013 restaurant scene is being reinvented by a band of young chefs,” Knowlton said in a release. "The results are not only delicious…they’re inspiring.”
Here are “Bon Appétit’s” top 10 Best Restaurants in America:
1. Alma- Los Angeles, CA
2. Saison- San Francisco, CA
3. Rolf & Daughters- Nashville, TN
4. Fat Rice- Chicago, IL
5. Ava Gene’s- Portland, OR
6. The Pass & Provisions- Houston, TX
7. The Optimist- Atlanta, GA
8. Jeffrey’s & Josephine House- Austin, TX
9. The Whale Wins & Joule- Seattle, WA
10. Aska- Brooklyn, NY
Follow Julie Kayzerman on Twitter @juliekayzerman