1) I'm super excited about our second annual KelSo beer dinner on Feb. 25 at Applewood. We'll be featuring our Cabernet Barrel Aged Rauchbier and some Flemish Red. It's a five-course craft beer dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in Brooklyn.
2) Brewer Chris Cuzme at 508 Gastrobrewery is always up to some excellent brewing! On Feb. 23, he's presenting Caskalot. KelSo is bringing along our Pale Ale, which is dry hopped with galaxy hops, to be presented alongside other cask-conditioned ales from members of the NYC Brewers Guild, including Brooklyn Brewery, Coney Island and more.
3) The Women in Beer happy hour is a don't-miss event, taking place Feb. 25 at Brooklyn Tap House. It's a great opportunity for women in the beer and bar biz to hang out, talk shop and celebrate NYC Beer Week.
4) On Feb. 27, I'm really looking forward to the happy hour with brewers at Hudson Hotel. It will definitely be a fun hang session!
5) The Opening Night Bash and Closing Beer Brunch will both be amazing events. The Opening Night Bash features 38 craft breweries for the biggest beer event to date at Vanderbilt Hall. It'll be awesome to celebrate the kickoff to beer week at such an iconic venue. At our Closing Beer Brunch at Houston Hall, the NYC Brewers Guild hosts a delicious brunch with lots of great brews. What could possibly be better than beer and brunch?