1. Damian McGinty, who won the first season of “The Glee Project,” gave a
thumb’s up at the open casting call for the second season at the Roy
Arias Studio in New York City on Sunday. McGinty is now starring on
“Glee” as an Irish exchange student.
2. Axl Rose of the band Guns N’ Roses performed at Target Center in Minneapolis, Minn., on Sunday.
3. Catherine Zeta Jones was seen on location during the filming of “Broken City” — an upcoming crime thriller due in 2013 — in New York City on Sunday.
4. Elijah Wood, who is reprising the lead role in “Happy Feet Two,” showed up to the film’s premiere at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Sunday.
5. Khloe Kardashian attended the 2011 Hollywood Style Awards at Smashbox West Hollywood on Sunday.
6. Maggie Q arrived at the Coalition of Asian Pacifics in Entertainment 20th Anniversary Gala held at in Los Angeles on Saturday.
7. Star of ABC comedy “Modern Family,” Jesse Tyler Ferguson, attended the opening night of “Bring It On: The Musical” at Center Theatre Group’s Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles on Friday.