1: Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker attended the New York City Center Reopening ceremony in New York City on Tuesday.
2. Felicity Jones and Anton Yelchin, leads in the film “Like Crazy,” arrived at the film’s U.S. premiere at the Egyptian Theatre in Los Angeles on Tuesday. The film won the Grand Jury Prize for Dramatic Films at this year’s Sundance.
3. Meanwhile, in New York City, a dapper Johnny Depp attended the premiere for his new film “The Rum Diaries” at the Museum of Modern Art on Tuesday.
4. “Gossip Girl” star Leighton Meester attended a cocktail party at Roger Vivier in New York City on Tuesday.
5. Another star of “Gossip Girl,” Michelle Trachtenberg, still managed to look chic despite her blue splint as she attended the Folli Follie store opening celebration at Lord & Taylor in New York City on Tuesday. The actress tweeted about the cause of the splint (a mishap involving a glass vase) on Monday.
6. In between filming eps of the final season of “Desperate Housewives,” Teri Hatcher managed to find time to attend the PRIX Montblanc 2011 at the “Konzerthaus am Gendarmenmarkt” on Tuesday in Berlin.
7. Friends and bandmates Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland of Coldplay talked about their new album “Mylo Xyloto” on Absolute Radio in London on Tuesday. Just in case you haven’t heard, “Mylo Xyloto” was released earlier this week.