1. Producer, director and writer Joss Whedon spoke at “A Conversation with Joss Whedon”?panel during the 2012 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival at the Austin Convention Center on Saturday in Austin, Texas.
2. Journalist Lisa Ling spoke onstage at the “How Women Present Themselves in the Digital Age” panel during the 2012 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival on Saturday.
3. Drake performed as part of his Drake’s Club Paradise Tour at the San Jose State Event Center on Saturday in San Jose, Calif.
4. Hubba hubba! Burlesque performer Dita Von Teese premiered her Von Follies lingerie collection in Australia on Saturday at the Melbourne Fashion Festival.
5. Entertainment One attempted to set the Guinness World Record for the longest chain of brides in one location at HMV, Oxford Street in London on Sunday. The event was held to celebrate the DVD release of (what else?) “The Twilight Saga: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1.”