It's arbitrary bronze slab welded into something meaningful season, and this time it's for the people who shout metaphors into the void and make millions of dollars. Grammys, baby! LL Cool J, baby! Some light humor about how ostensibly depressed Jeb Bush is, baby!
Let's cope the void as Jimmy Fallon reportedly does — by drinking so much you cut your hand open and hastily make it seem like a joke. In keeping with the spirit of empty enjoyment, please take this hot Grammy drinking game to your nearest party, floor mattress, anywhere — just not to the grave. Because, seriously, drink responsibly.
Drink Every Time If…
- a winner makes a political endorsement
- Kendrick Lamar pretends to be surprised he's winning everything — but you know he knows
- a mealymouthed announcer begs you to please, please engage with the Grammys on Twitter
- someone references how "Life of Pablo" is going to sweep the Grammys in 2017
- a presenter emits an extraneous “yas”
- LL Cool J refers to himself as “Ladies Love Cool Juice ”
- Beyonce does a thing