Take your date for a spin on roller skates in Central Park. Credit: HowAboutWe Summer in New York means free outdoor yoga classes, trips to Coney Island and romantic outings with your loved one. Taking your date to the same restaurants and bars can get old, though, and it's a shame to stay indoors when the weather is gorgeous.
Dating website HowAboutWe gave us their list of the site's most popular dating activities in New York. Take your significant other on one of these fun dates, or let these ideas inspire you to plan your own warm weather outing.
1. Jazz & Bubbly Brunch Cruise: A booze cruise might be a little too sloppy for a date, but a bubbly brunch cruise will make sure you're well-fed and keeping it classy as you sail around New York with a jazz band in tow.
2. Dos Toros Picnic & Hot Sauce: Take your date to the park on a picnic for a relaxed, low-key vibe. Don't forget a blanket for some post-meal sunbathing.
3. Scavenger Hunt at the Bronx Zoo: Don't just go on a date - go on an adventure. Couples who solve clues together stay together.
4. Skating in Central Park: Ice skating is an obvious date activity, but you can go roller skating, too. Just make a pact to help your partner up when they fall.
5. Apiary Tour and Honey Beer: Will you bee mine? What's more perfect than an apiary tour and honey beer for foodies and hipsters alike?
6. Schnitzel Sandwiches at Smorgasburg: Take a breezy ferry across the East River and mosey on over to Smorgasburg for some good eats.
7. A '70s Summer Night Immersive Experience: "Grease" took place in the 1950s, but that doesn't mean you can't get any "Summer Lovin'" during this 1970s revival night. Spend the evening with an immersive performance in a pop-up camper and a barbecue dinner.
8. Local Brunch and Rooftop Farm Tour: There's nothing unusual about brunch, but how about seeing the rooftop farm that provided the produce for brunch? You can do that at COFFEED.