Martha Stewart hosted a Reddit AMA on Thursday and answered lots of juicy questions. We picked her best 10 answers and illustrated them in GIFs.
1. Stewart loves Pharrell. We bet she was jealous of Meryl Streep at the Oscars. When asked who her favorite singer is, she wrote, "Pharrell Williams. He's so cute. I've actually seen him in person and adore his good humor."
Pharrell Williams is not intimidated by 18-time Oscar nominee Meryl Streep. Credit: Oscars
2. She changes her bedsheets every day. Every. Day. She wrote, "It is a luxury." Unsurprisingly, she is a master at folding fitted sheets as well.
Martha Stewart changes her sheets every day. Credit: Martha Stewart
3. She hates truffle oil. She said, "I think truffle oil is one of the few ingredients that doesn't belong in anyone's kitchen. It is ruinous of most recipes." Ruinous!
Don't you dare put truffle oil on Martha's ice cream cone. Credit: YouTube
4. Her favorite movie this year was the f-bomb-filled "The Wolf of Wall Street." She does have a lot in common with Jordan Belfort.
Martha Stewart's favorite movie this year was "The Wolf of Wall Street." Credit: Paramount Pictures
5. Stewart also has mad sex tips. She thinks pre- and post-coital hygiene is very important. She said, "Always take a bath before and after." When one Reddit user suggested, "Do it DURING a bath. Kills two birds with one stone," Stewart responded, "That's good too, and don't forget to brush your teeth."
Martha Stewart said it's important to take a bath before and after sex. Credit: YouTube
6. She liked that "South Park" parody of her, even though it included this horrifying scene. She thought it was "really cute."
Martha Stewart actually liked that South Park episode. Credit: South Park
7. She paints the soles of her Christian Louboutin shoes because she doesn't like the red! She wrote of her fashion move, "One of my rules is not to be a slave to fashion."
Unlike J. Lo, Stewart does not like the red soles of Christian Louboutins. Credit: YouTube
8. She likes Ana Gasteyer's impersonation of herself the most. She said of the parodies, "There have been many. None of which are very accurate or flattering. But Ana Gasteyer on SNL did a good job."
Ana Gasteyer portrayed Martha Stewart as a naked crafter on "SNL."
9. She's open to talking about prison, but she doesn't like thinking about it. She said of prison food, "There was nothing remarkable about the food at all." When asked if she had a nickname during her time behind bars, she said, "I think I did, but I can't remember. ... I don't think about the past.
Don't mess with Martha. Credit: Mad TV
10. She is a Snoop Lion fan. She wrote of the rap star, "I wish I were closer friends with Snoop Dogg." Then she tried to invite Snoop into the forum and wrote, "Where's Snoop? I have brownies FOR YOU!"