1. Did somebody get Angie tipsy before the show? Jolie in Atelier Versace showed some leg and was all smiles on the red carpet.
2. Michelle Williams kept it girly in a coral Louis Vuitton gown complete with ruffles, bow and peplum.
3. Who needs a body-hugging mermaid gown when you can look like an ethereal princess — and throw back all the Wolfgang Puck treats you want? Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen.
4. Viola Davis embraced her natural hair and, um, girls in this green Vera Wang gown.
5. We all knew Rooney Mara was saving her white moment for the Oscars. And she didn’t disappoint in stunning Givenchy Haute Couture.
6. Early attendee Milla Jovovich kicked off the night with some old Hollywood glamour in an embellished white Elie Saab Haute Couture gown.
7. Octavia Spencer stayed true to Tadashi Shoji and shows us that women with curves don’t have to hide in black.
8. Gwyneth Paltrow’s sleek Tom Ford gown came with matching cape. Chic — and practical. Love it.