“Everybody wants to throw around the phrase ‘big data,’” says Entrepreneur magazine. But it takes people who know how to analyze data to make it valuable. This summer, Bunker Hill Community College (BHCC) is launching Introduction to Big Data* as part of a new (Fast-Track) Data Management Certificate Program.
Companies are hiring analysts ready to grow with this expanding field. Intro to Big Data explores fundamental questions about big data as the world’s capacity to store and analyze data moves light years ahead.
And check out new Fall programs at BHCC— all affordable, full-credit courses that lead to high-demand jobs:
• Android Mobile App Certificate program*
• Environmental Science Associate degree*
• Gaming/Computer Programming and Artist Tracks
• Gas Utility Technology degree program
• Health Information Technology Certificate program
• Paramedic Studies Certificate and degree program*
(requires a minimum of one year of EMT experience)
• Sport Management certificate and degree programs
Do you know BHCC? It’s one of the Bay State’s most diverse colleges: 67 percent of the students are people of color and more than half are women. BHCC has campuses in Boston, Chelsea and at three satellite locations.
Summer Session II begins July 13. Fall semester begins September 8.
For information visit bhcc.edu/metro