Glassdoor has complied a list of the top ten most "oddball" interview questions of 2015 and althought no one is asking you what kind of tree you are, there are certainly some curve balls.
Check them out:
1. “What would you do if you were the one survivor in a plane crash?” – Airbnb Trust and Safety Investigator job candidate (Portland, OR).
The 10 weirdest questions from real interviews
Interviews are nerve-wracking in their own right, but when an interviewer throws a question at you like, "If you were a tree what kind of tree would you be?" well then that can just be the end of you.
2. “What's your favorite 90s jam?” – Squarespace Customer Care job candidate (Portland, OR).
3. “If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them, how would you choose which ones to answer?” – Dropbox Rotation Program job candidate.
4. “Who would win in a fight between Spiderman and Batman?” – Stanford University Medical Simulationist job candidate (Palo Alto, CA).
5. “If you had a machine that produced $100 dollars for life, what would you be willing to pay for it today?” – Aksia Research Analyst job candidate (New York, NY).
6. “What did you have for breakfast?” – Banana Republic Sales Associate job candidate (New York, NY).
7. “Describe the color yellow to somebody who's blind.” – Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant job candidate (Fort Lauderdale, FL).
8. “If you were asked to unload a 747 full of jellybeans, what would you do?” – Bose IT Support Manager job candidate (Framingham, MA).
9. “How many people flew out of Chicago last year?” – Redbox Software Engineer II job candidate (Oakbrook Terrace, IL).
10. “What's your favorite Disney Princess?” – Coldstone Creamery Crew Member job candidate (Miami, FL).
Learn more about the questions and see more at Glassdoor.com