1. Keep him looking sharp on the golf course. Lacoste Men’s Sport Ultra Dry Color Block Polo, $98, lacoste.com
2. Don’t mess with his beer. Target Threshold wall mount bear bottle opener, $7.99, Target.com
3.For the “Moby Dick” fan, this book explores the bromance between Herman Melville and Nathaniel Hawthorne. “The Whale: A Love Story," T hree lives & company, 154 W. 10th St.
4. The Grater 2 bike, made with lightweight aluminium frames, is perfect for cruising in the city.
Charge Bikes, $949.99, ChargeBikes.com
5.Hook up his drab office. With GrafoMap, you can create a customized map of his favorite city. GrafoMap Maps start at $49, grafomap.com
6. Dad will have way too much fun destroying bugs. Burstenhaus Redecker Leather Fly Swatter, $16, Gracious Home, 45 W. 25 St.
7. Because he’s still got it. Moscot The Lemtosh in Tobacco, $250, Moscot, 69 W. 14 St.
8. Now he’s happy. Laphroaig Lore, $124, Gotham Wines & Liquors 2517 Broadway
9. Ugh, toss his plastic comb already. Go-Comb’s lightweight stainless steel comb fits into any wallet. Plus, you can personalize it. Go-Comb’s lightweight stainless steel comb, $19, go-comb.com
10.He’ll geek out over this wooden iPhone amplifier. Koostik pivot wooden amplifier, $79, ahalife.com
11. No more bar soap for Dad.True Botanicals Pacific Cleanser, $48, truebotanicals.com