There's no losing this fun Clare Vivre clutch in your bag.
In spite of all the runways, the airport has never been much of a fashion show — especially during the frenetic holiday travel period. But Elizabeth Jeffer, founder of online travel and accessories boutique Roztayger, is blending style and practicality with her selection of bags and accessories. Jeffer has scoured the world for designers who emphasize craftsmanship, functionality and modern, streamlined style.
Here, the fashion industry veteran gives us her top picks.
J. Panther Luggage Co. The Ruc Tote
1. J. Panther Luggage Co. The Ruc Tote “This is a personal favorite of mine for traveling overseas. It’s a unisex bag that is rugged enough to hold all your carry-on items such as files, laptop, iPad, cords, a few magazines and some toiletries. The added bonus is that you can carry it three ways — a great way to avoid body pain from overpacking.” $590
Porter Tanker tote
2. Porter Tanker tote “The Japanese brand makes some of the highest quality bags around. The Tanker tote is an easy over-the-shoulder bag with so many pockets both inside and out. You pay a bit more for Porter bags, but you get it back in longevity and quality of design and usefulness.” $296
Clare Vivre wallet clutch
3. Clare Vivier wallet “Having a large, colorful wallet that can contain your ticket and passport is key when traveling. I get really nervous when I have to rummage so I always try to carry a brightly colored or metallic wallet that I can spot easily or use later as an evening clutch.” $105
Bellroy travel wallet
4. Bellroy travel wallet “This fits the bill for men. It accommodates all travel documents and also has a tiny pen that slips into the wallet fold for convenience.”$119
Frrry Collapse 3 bag
5. Frrry “Frrry has these fantastic collapsible bags: Collapse 2 and Collapse 3. You can actually flatten them to maybe 2 inches and put them in your suitcase. It’s a good one to pack if you want to come home with more stuff, or go for a short trip within your trip.” $342-$472
In most cases, a damp cotton cloth will wipe up leather well. If the leather is dry after that, Jeffer says to apply a leather moisturizer. Her pick: Penguin Leather Lotion out of Sharon Hill, Pa.