Two people were injured in a Burlington County house fire blamed on a meth lab. Credit: Metro file
Authorities believe a fire that injured two people in Burlington County this weekend was caused by a mishap with a methamphetamine lab.
The fire started a little before 2 a.m. Sunday in a house on Bodine Avenue in Burlington Township, 6ABC Action News reported. A man and a woman who live in the house were taken to Virtua Hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.
Firefighters retreated from the home to avoid toxic fumes from the meth lab after putting out the fire. County hazardous material workers decontaminated the firefighters at the scene.