Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

New photos of Queens teen-stabbing suspect released

Police released new surveillance photos Tuesday of a man they say brutally stabbed a 17-year-old Queens girl on her way home from work last week.

A man was brought in for questioning Monday night but later released, NBC 4 New York reports. Police are hoping the new photos will help lead to an arrest.

Natasha Martinez was walking to her Woodhaven home about 11:25 p.m. on July 29 after leaving her job at McDonald's when she was attacked and stabbed 10 times, police said. She was listed in stable condition last week.

Authorities believe the attack was gang-related, The New York Post reports. A police source told the Post that the teen had recently gotten into a dispute with a gang member.

 
Consider AlsoFurther Articles