Fall is upon us, and so is SEPTA's new transit schedule.
The new schedule officially went into effect Sunday, so commuters returning from the holiday weekend take notice: A few bus and trolley routes were adjusted to reflect seasonal ridership changes.
For routes that are unchanged, customers can continue to refer to their current schedules. If your route is included below, new paper schedules are available.
Here are some of the adjustments:
- Route 120 Bus: Service to West Chester Pike and Clyde Lane, towards Cheyney University, will be now available on weekdays and Saturday and Sunday.
- Route 123 Bus: Service to Gulph Mills Station on the Norristown High Speed Line (towards 69th Street Transportation Center) will no longer be available on weekdays .
- Route 124 Bus: Service to Gateway Shopping Center (towards King of Prussia/Chesterbrook) will now available on weekdays and Saturday and Sunday.
- Route 105 and 106 buses: The Lancaster and Station Avenues stop (towards 69th Street Transportation Center) becomes Lancaster and Cricket Avenues.
- Route 115 Bus: The West Chester Pike and Eagle Road stop (towards Philadelphia International Airport) becomes Eagle Road and Lincoln Avenue on weekdays.
- Route 117 Bus: The Edgmont Avenue and Brookhaven stop becomes Bridgewater Road and Trimble Boulevard. The Route 117 bus will now stop at 22nd Street and Edgmont Avenue and Bridgewater Road and Trimble Boulevard in both directions on Sunday.
To view and print schedules, click here.