A woman was fatally struck by at a Manhattan subway station Monday morning.
The woman was killed after apparently jumping in front of a 1 train at the Dyckman Street station in Inwood just before noon, according to DNAinfo.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Service was suspended in both directions:
- Northbound 1 subway trains are terminating at 96 St, 137 St or 168 St.
- Southbound 1 subway trains are terminating at 207 St.
- There is no 1 subway train service between 168 St and 207 St.
- 1 subway trains are delayed in both directions.
- As an alternative customers can use the A Subway train or BX7, BX9, M3, M100 and M101 bus