Forbes released a list of the world’s billionaires Monday morning and once again you are not on it.
The list's top twenty features Bill Gates at the prized number one spot, and Carlos Slim Helu a Mexican business magnate in second place. It’s worth nothing that the two are separate by a measly $2 billion in net worth.
The list's top twenty also features three women: Christy Walton of Walmart (net worth $41 billion) and Liliane Bettencourt of L'Oreal (net worth $40 billion), and Alice Walton (net worth $29.4 billion).
Evan Spiegel of Snapchat is the youngest billionaire to make the list at the tender age of 24-years-old and holds a networth of $1.5 billion.
Here are the top 20 billionaires of the world:
1) Bill Gates, $79.2 Billion
2) Carlos Slim Helu, $77.1 Billion
3) Warren Buffet, $72.7 Billion
4) Armancio Ortega, $64.5 Billion
5) Larry Ellison, $54.3 Billion
8) Charles Koch, $43.9 Billion
7) David Koch, $42.9 Billion
8) Christy Walton, $41.7 Billion
9) Jim Walton, $40.6 Billion
10) Liliane Bettencourt, $40.1 Billion
11) Alice Walton, $39.4 Billion
12) S. Robson Walton, $39.1 Billion
13) Bernard Arnault, $37.2 Billion
14) Michael Bloomberg, $35.5 Billion
15) jeff Bezos, 34.8 $Billion
16) Mark Zuckerberg, 33.4 Billion
17) Li Ka-shing, $33.3 Billion
18) Sheldon Adelson, $31.4 Billion
19) Larry Page, $29.7 Billion
20) Sergey Brin, $29.2 Billion
See the full list of people you should try to be best friends with, and or maybe marry on Forbes.