A sweep of blush is the fastest route to a healthy-looking complexion.
For rosy cheeks that last, use translucent powder as a base, layer on cream blush or stain, and then finish with powder blush.
1. Guerlain Blush G Série Noire, $76, guerlain.com.
2. Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour in Rose Wood, $32, clarins.ca.
3. Giorgio Armani Transluminence Face Palette Sheer Blush, $54, giorgioarmanibeauty.com.
4. Anna Sui Double Cheek Colour Blush in 03, $28, annasui.com.
Tints give cheeks a from-within flush and lips a just-bitten finish. Apply on smooth, moisturized skin.
1. Stila Lip & Cheek Stain in Cherry Crush, $32, stilacosmetics.com.
2. The Body Shop Tailored Cheek Tint adjusts to your skin’s pH. $16, thebodyshop.ca.
3. Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush in Fuchsia, $29, makeupforever.com.
4. Lise Watier Happy Face Tinted Cheek Gel, $21, lisewatier.com.
Cream blush is dry skin’s best friend! Makeup artist and La Prairie Colour Ambassador Raychel Wade likes to apply it with a blush brush for a blended air-brush effect.
1. Smashbox In Bloom Cream Cheek Duo in Blushing/Peony, $30, smashboxcanada.com.
2. FusionBeauty SculptDiva cream-to-powder blush in Haute, $31, fusionbeauty.com.
3. M.A.C Cremeblend Blush in Something Special, $24, maccosmetics.com.
4. La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Peach Glow, $95, laprairie.com.
text by janine falcon, photo by geoffrey rush. Subscribe for free to TheKit.ca—and discover the digital world of beauty.