Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

‘I just fell on my face’: Steven Tyler

Steven Tyler had a painful fall in his hotel room while on tour inParaguay, but he insists it was food poisoning and not a relapse.

Steven Tyler had a painful fall in his hotel room while on tour in Paraguay, but he insists it was food poisoning and not a relapse.

“I started to get sick, and I just fell on my face,” he says in an interview with The Today Show. “I just passed out.”

The American Idol judge and Aerosmith frontman, who has battled drug and alcohol dependence in the past, understands why some people won’t believe his story.

“I get that people think that,” he says. “It still bothers me a little, but it’s something that I have to have to deal with for the rest of my life.”

 
Consider AlsoFurther Articles