Since most of us rent, retiling an ugly bathroom is completely out of the question. And it’s likely that your landlord hasn’t upgraded the place since the 1970s. These products will add a little spa appeal.
1. Oribe’s new gentle shampoo and conditioner, in elegant grey bottles, hydrate your locks and add a regal touch to your bathroom. Oribe Ultra Rich shampoo and conditioner, $24 each, www.oribe.com
2. Mildew smell, be gone! Jo Malone’s Wild Bluebell candle offers luxury in a chic jar. $65, www.jomalone.com
3. Your guest won’t notice any chips or unsightly grouting when Claus Porto’s beautifully packaged, cheerful hand soap is on display. Claus Porto Lize Aloe Vera Liquid Soap, $20, www.lafcony.com
4. Go ahead: Start the tub and let Lollia’s Calm Bubble Bath take you away. $40, www.lollialife.com
5. You have no control over the lime green tile, but you can tone things down with this apothecary-style bottle of Aesop’s lovely and gentle Aesop A Rose By Any Other Name cleanser. $45, www.barneys.com