Hitting the stores on Black Friday? Be prepared, brave shopper!
1. While we’re sure some dried fruit or nuts would be ideal fuel, come on — it’s officially the holidays. Pretzel Crisps’ new Dark Chocolate & Peppermint flavor are the perfect combo of salty, sweet and festive to have waiting in your car. $3, at various supermarkets
2. Bring a bottle of water so you don’t fall victim to sugary, high-calorie (but so delicious) mall lemonade. Mavea’s home filtration system makes for seriously pure H2O, but we also love the look of their pitcher, which is sleek enough to make a guest appearance at holiday dinner parties. $35 at Macy’s and Williams-Sonoma stores
3. Did Thanksgiving dinner include an after-party? Blowfish is a new FDA regulated hangover remedy that you dissolve in water and swill the morning after. Follow with bagels for best results. $12 for six doses www.forhangovers.com
4. Make a wind-down bubble bath extra sweet with Vitabath’s new Cupcake Couture collection, available in scents such as Luscious Lemon Creme and Dreamy Pink Frosting. $10 each, Ulta and Bed, Bath & Beyond stores
5. We weren’t going to recommend a bubble bath without candles. Crabtree & Evelyn’s Noel candle has a delightful Christmas mix of cranberry, evergreen and cinnamon scents. $45, www.crabtree-evelyn.com
6. Don’t think we forgot the bubble bath bubbly. The “magnum” bottle of Mionetto Prosecco Brut contains two bottles’ worth of the dry, apple-kissed sparkling wine. It was, after all, a long day. $25, www.mionettousa.com