Wednesday gossip roundup: Second man files sexual harassment charge against John Travolta
A second unidentified man has filed a $2 million sexual battery suit against John Travolta, according to Radar Online. The new accusation centers on a massage session in an Atlanta hotel during which a naked Travolta allegedly behaved in a sexually aggressive and forceful manner. The new accuser claims to have “substantial documentation and numerous witnesses regarding the substance of Travolta’s actions,” according to the lawsuit. The second man is being represented by the same lawyer who brought forward another man’s accusations late last week that the actor made unwanted sexual advances during a massage. Travolta’s lawyer calls the second lawsuit “as absurd and ridiculous as the first one.”
Motherhood is having a profound effect on Beyonce, she admits to Entertainment Tonight. “I have such a full life,” the pop star says. “I feel like now I know the reason that I was born.” So, given that new sense of fulfillment, will she and Jay-Z be adding more babies to their family soon? “Of course! Yes. I don’t know how many. God knows, I don’t know yet,” she says. “But I definitely want to have more. I don’t know about soon.”
Justin Bieber can add high school graduate to his list of accomplishments, he tells the Daily Telegraph. “I just finished high school,” says Bieber, who managed to squeeze in time for classes and studying while on the road. “I passed my test. I’m free! It was hard doing school and work every day.” So why was finishing school so important to the top-selling pop sensation? “[Getting my degree] was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her,” he says.
Five years after splitting up, Richie Sambora and Denise Richards are back together, they confirm to Us Weekly. And it turns out Richards’ recent adoption of a baby girl helped win Sambora over again. “That is just a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful thing. When she did that, it just made me fall in love with her more,” he says. “It’s such a beautiful thing to do. It’s such a giving thing.” Richards also has two daughters, 8-year-old Sam and 6-year-old Lola, with ex-husband Charlie Sheen.
Dustin Hoffman jumped into action after seeing a jogger collapse in London from a heart attack, calling paramedics and staying by the man’s side until he was OK, according to the Sun. “Dustin was fascinated,”a paramedic tells the newspaper. “He seemed impressed we’d got this guy back so quickly. When we were carrying the patient into the ambulance he walked up and said ‘Great job, guys.’ He really appreciated what had happened.” As for the jogger? “I have no memory of what happened,” the man, Sam Dempster, says. “The paramedics told me I had been saved by Dustin Hoffman. It’s unbelievable.”
Sacha Baron Cohen has made amends with Ryan Seacrest over his Oscars red carpet stunt, during which he dumped an urn of ashes onto the “American Idol” star, Seacrest reveals on his radio show. Seacrest ran into Cohen over the weekend at “Saturday Night Live,” on which the comic actor was making a cameo appearance. “He comes off stage, comes over to me, breaks character and says, ‘Sorry about the Oscars, it wasn’t personal,’” Seacrest recounts. “Originally he said that they were going to spill whatever was in that urn on George Clooney. Someone decided that wasn’t a great idea because he was up for a lot of nominations, it was a big night that night. Then they somehow spun the wheel of tragedy and landed on my name.”