5 new diet books that promise to help
Looking to lose weight in 2012? These books promise to help.
1. “Eat Your Way to Sexy” by Elizabeth Somer, M.A., R.D.: Somer offers tips on shedding pounds and getting healthy — which in turn, she notes, will boost your sex life.
2. “The Men’s Health Diet” and “The Women’s Health Diet” by Stephen Perrine: Perrine and each magazine’s editors have aggregated their best diet and exercise tips into these manuals.
3. “Think and Grow Thin” by Charles D’Angelo: Endorsed by President Bill Clinton, D’Angelo’s book aims to change your mindset before your body.
4. “Full-Filled: The 6-Week Weight-Loss Plan for Changing Your Relationship with Food — and Your Life —from the Inside Out” by Renee Stephens: Former overeater Stephens details her own journey through food addiction — pulling food from the trash, topping everything with chocolate syrup — and how she overcame it.
5. “The Thyroid Diet Revolution” by Mary J. Shomon: Are your hormones impeding your weight loss efforts? This book will help you find out and tell what to do about it.