Kanye will headline both Made in America Festivals, Iggy Azalea joins lineup
The Budweiser Made in America Festival announced the schedule of musical acts for the East and West Coast festivals slated for this Labor Day Weekend. Kanye, because he’s Kanye, will headline both of them.
The Philadelphia Made in America is back for its third year; the two-day concert is new to Los Angeles. In addition to Kanye West, Iggy Azalea was just added to the LA list of performers.
Single-day tickets go on sale tomorrow, for $89.50 in Philly and $99.50 in LA. Get tickets at www.livenation.com or through the Live Nation app.
The Philly lineup:
• Kanye West
• The National, Steve Aoki
• J. Cole, Chromeo, City and Colour
• R3HAB, Baauer, Mayer Hawthorne
• The Neighbourhood, Holy Ghost, Will Sparks
• Destructo, DJ Cassidy, Cherub, Young & Sick, Kaneholler
• Kings of Leon
• Tiësto, Pharrell Williams
• Girl Talk, Spoon, Grimes, AWOLNATION
• Gareth Emery, Tommy Trash, Kongos, Danny Brown
• YG, Penguin Prison (DJ Set with Live Vocals)
• 3Lau, Mimosa, Bleachers, Cut Snake, Bixel Boys, Vacationer