Fashion: Palazzo pants let it flow
Consider palazzo pants a close cousin of the maxi skirt and a natural extension of fashion’s current love of all things ’70s (though they were just as popular in the ’20s, ’30s and ’40s). Since Miu Miu and Celine led the charge on the Spring/Summer ’11 runways, the trend has trickled all the way down to a Zara and Topshop near you. Here are some of our favorites at a variety of price points.
1. Zara palazzo pants, $90, www.zara.com
2. Peter Jensen pants, $275, www.openingceremony.us
3. Topshop wide-leg trousers, $100, www.topshop.com
4. Suno drawstring pants, $415, www.sunony.com
5. ASOS palazzo pants, $63, www.asos.com