Your Black Friday shopping survival kit
Hitting the stores on Black Friday? Be prepared, brave shopper!
1. While we’re sure some dried fruit or nuts would be ideal fuel, come on — it’s officially the holidays. Pretzel Crisps’ new Dark Chocolate & Peppermint flavor are the perfect combo of salty, sweet and festive to have waiting in your car. $3, at various supermarkets
2. Bring a bottle of water so you don’t fall victim to sugary, high-calorie (but so delicious) mall lemonade. Mavea’s home filtration system makes for seriously pure H2O, but we also love the look of their pitcher, which is sleek enough to make a guest appearance at holiday dinner parties. $35 at Macy’s and Williams-Sonoma stores
3. Did Thanksgiving dinner include an after-party? Blowfish is a new FDA regulated hangover remedy that you dissolve in water and swill the morning after. Follow with bagels for best results. $12 for six doses www.forhangovers.com
4. Make a wind-down bubble bath extra sweet with Vitabath’s new Cupcake Couture collection, available in scents such as Luscious Lemon Creme and Dreamy Pink Frosting. $10 each, Ulta and Bed, Bath & Beyond stores
5. We weren’t going to recommend a bubble bath without candles. Crabtree & Evelyn’s Noel candle has a delightful Christmas mix of cranberry, evergreen and cinnamon scents. $45, www.crabtree-evelyn.com
6. Don’t think we forgot the bubble bath bubbly. The “magnum” bottle of Mionetto Prosecco Brut contains two bottles’ worth of the dry, apple-kissed sparkling wine. It was, after all, a long day. $25, www.mionettousa.com