What are NYC’s most cheat-friendly neighborhoods?
Pro-adultery website Ashely Madison is really on a PR roll this week. First, offering $1 million to anyone who can prove that evangelical quarterback Tim Tebow is not the virgin he claims to be. Now, the site is rolling out a list of NYC’s most “cheat-friendly” neighborhoods.
Marketing stunts aside, we find ourselves strangely intrigued by the survey. Ashley Madison compiled the list using the address information of its own members. So while the list may not accurately reflect how many people in these neighborhoods actually cheat on their spouses, it does at least indicate how many of them are desperate enough to search for an affair online.
Using NYC membership per capita, Ashley Madison determined the most cheaters live in Great Neck, Park Slope and the Upper East Side. Here’s the full list of neighborhoods that are home to the most affair-seekers in NYC, with some interesting extra fun facts. Do you agree with the list?
1. Great Neck, Long Island (members spend the most time chatting using the fantasy date feature)
2. Park Slope, Brooklyn (members have the most children, on average)
3. Upper East Side, Manhattan
4. Forest Hills, Queens (the area with the most single female members)
5. Tribeca, Manhattan (the most reported affairs)
6. New City, Clarkstown
7. Douglaston, Queens
8. Riverdale, Bronx
9. Howard Beach, Queens (the most reported sexual encounters)
10. Garden City, Long Island (the least reported affairs)
(image via Ashley Madison)