How to burn off all that Easter candy
If you’re like us, the Easter Bunny paid you a visit yesterday (even if you’re well past the age of Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy). Now you’ve got all this chocolate, and while yesterday was a great break from reality, one cannot subsist on chocolate eggs and Jelly Bellys alone. TOPS Club, Inc. (which stands for Take Off Pounds Sensibly), is a nonprofit weight-loss support organization, and they suggest considering these below exercises before you keep digging into that candy basket.
To burn off:
• 5 marshmallow chicks (140 calories), walk for 39 minutes
• 1 crème-filled chocolate egg (150 calories), jump rope for 12 minutes
• 15 jelly beans (160 calories), bicycle for 25 minutes
• 1 peanut butter egg (180 calories), swim for 15 minutes
• 1 1.5-oz. solid chocolate Easter bunny (240 calories), jog for 27 minutes
Calories burned were calculated using www.calorieking.com and are approximate and based on a 144-pound woman.