Pa. school bans Axe body spray
A Bethlehem, Pa. high school has banned Axe body spray due to a student with a “potentially life-threatening” allergy to the stuff.
“Most recently this student has been transported to the hospital by ambulance for emergency medical treatment due to this student being exposed to Axe body spray while attending school,” reads a statement posted on Freedom High School’s website.
The school is asking parents, staff and students to refrain from using Axe as their “cologne or fragrance of choice” while attending classes.
Read the full statement below: