Cops: Man takes enough horse tranquilizer for animal
A Billerica man was rushed to a hospital Sunday after police found him suffering from an overdose from a horse tranquilizer.
The 25-year-old man, who police did not identify, was found in an apartment in Deerfield, N.H. Sunday afternoon. Police were called by the man’s friends after they found him unconscious there, according to WMUR.
Emergency crews could barely find a pulse when they arrived.
Police said the man had injected enough of the tranquilizer for a horse, according to the news station.
Police are investigating.
Follow Michael Naughton on Twitter @metrobosmike.