Family dies in Bucks County carbon monoxide poisoning
Four people — two adults and two children — died in their Bucks County home Monday night from carbon monoxide poisoning, officials said.
A car was found running in the garage of the Milford Township home on the 1500 block of Kumtry Road around 11 p.m., according to state police.
“It is with great sadness that I inform you of the tragic passing of two QCSD students and their parents,” said Quakertown Community School District Superintendent Lisa Andrejk on the district website.
“State police have asked us not to release names at this time as they investigate the Milford Township home, where carbon monoxide may have been the cause.”