Delaware townhouse fire displaces family, neighbors
A destructive overnight fire in Bear, Del., displaced a family of nine and their neighbors.
The fire broke out in the Sparrow Run townhouse community about 3:45 a.m., The News Journal reports.
A state fire marshal told the paper the fire has been ruled accidental, caused by careless cooking.
No one was injured in the fire, which burned for more than an hour-and-a-half in the end unit of a Gull Turn townhouse building. A neighboring unit also sustained heavy damage in the blaze.