Four sickened by carbon monoxide leak in Rhawnhurst
Four people were hospitalized following a suspected carbon monoxide leak in the Rhawnhurst section of Philadelphia on Monday morning.
The incident happened about 5 a.m. on the 200 block of Lansing Street, CBS Philly reports.
The carbon monoxide apparently entered the home through a crack in a heater.
Residents in the neighboring home of the duplex-style house were evacuated, but none reportedly suffered any ill effects.
The victims were hospitalized in stable condition.