Commuting with Cupid: Contest held for couples who fell in love on the train
If you met your sweetheart on the commuter rail, you might be able to score a free dinner.
The Massachusetts Bay Commuter Railroad yesterday announced a new contest, called “Commuting with Cupid,” for lovers who found romance on the train. Couples can share their love story for a chance to win $150 Open Table dining card for a “romantic meal” at their favorite restaurant.
Check out the details below:
- To enter, describe your experience meeting your significant other aboard the commuter rail, in 150 words or less.
- Photos are encouraged.
- MBCR will choose the top romantic and humorous stories emailed to Valentine@MBCR.net to post on MBCR’s Facebook page.
- The story with the most “likes” will be awarded a $150 Open Table dining card for a romantic meal at their favorite restaurant.
- Entrants must submit a story that meets the technical and content requirements found at MBCR.net:
- By email at: VALENTINE@mbcr.net, or by mailing it to MBCR Customer Service Department, Floor 5, 186 South Street, Boston, MA 02111.
- The contest deadline for entries is February 8, 2013. Finalists will be posted on the MBCR Facebook page beginning on Monday, February 11.
- Winners will be notified and announced on Valentine’s Day.