Quakertown gas leak forces dozens from homes
Dozens of Quakertown residents were evacuated from their homes overnight due to a gas leak.
The leak was reported by residents in the 200 block of North Ambler Street about 2 a.m. Tuesday, according to a CBS3 report.
Gas was leaking through storm drains in the area, forcing the evacuation of more than 50 people.
The Bucks County residents had to leave their homes for about four hours. By 6:30 a.m., emergency work had been completed and it was deemed safe for residents to return.