Arrest warrants for LeSean McCoy and three other men following a violent incident involving two off-duty police officers earlier this week at a nightclub are expected by at least Wednesday, reports said.

According to ESPN, those warrants should be issued later Wednesday or Thursday, and if charged, McCoy would then agree to surrender himself to police. 

RELATED: LeSean McCoy brawl case heads to Philly DA

As Metro reported earlier this week, McCoy and several other men are at the center of an investigation regarding two off-duty officers who were hospitalized following an assault outside the Recess nightclub in Old City. The altercation reportedly came after a disagreement about a bottle of champagne. Videos allegedly showing the incident have since been released by the media.

ABC Philly reports that investigators recommended McCoy be charged with aggravated assault. The cops involved in the incident will not face charges, and that two of the three other other men involved are believed to be a former NFL player and a former college football player with the University of Pittsburgh.

The officers will also face no internal disciplinary charges, according to ESPN. The sports outlet added that a third officer, not listed in the incident report, has now filed a police report. If charges are filed, a police source said this could indicate that the DA is attempting to bring another count.

Matt Lee is a Web producer for Metro New York. He writes about almost everything and anything. Talk to him (or yell at him) on Twitter so he doesn’t feel lonely @mattlee2669.