Guests in a Center City hotel were in for a rude awakening early Monday morning when a fire broke out.
Embassy Suites guests were evacuated from their rooms around 12:30 a.m. after a small electrical fire started on the 25th floor, reports said.
Guests had to use the stairs to exit the building, as the elevators were out of service, NBC10 reported. The hotel, at 1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, is 28 stories tall.
Crews got the fire under control in about 25 minutes. Guests were then permitted to return to their rooms, though they had to climb the stairs again.
No injuries have been reported.