Tuesday gossip roundup: Lindsay Lohan and Woody Allen are BFFs
An unnamed man is suing John Travolta for sexual battery and assault, claiming the famous actor tried to have sex with him after hiring him for a massage, according to E! News. The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, fondled himself and made several sexual advances at the man. It also states Travolta bragged to the plaintiff that he “got where he is now due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his ‘Welcome Back, Kotter’ days.” According to the suit, Travolta apologized for his advances and paid the plaintiff double his $400 masseur fee, but apparently that wasn’t enough, as he is seeking $2 million in general damages, unspecified punitive damages and court costs. “This lawsuit is complete fiction and fabrication. None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred,” a rep for Travolta says in a statement. “The plaintiff, who refuses to give their name, knows that the suit is a baseless lie.”
Lindsay Lohan looks to be taking a series crack at her comeback after being spotted dining with Woody Allen and his wife in New York over the weekend, according to People magazine. The trio enjoyed a meal at Philippe, though it’s unclear if the meeting was for business or pleasure. Certainly Lohan would be thrilled to work with Allen on an upcoming project. Lohan’s rep would only confirm the meeting took place, saying, “They had dinner together in New York. Lindsay very much admires Mr. Allen.”
Prince Harry can’t seem to keep ex-girlfriend Chelsea Davy out of his life, as the two — who split up officially in 2009 — are reportedly seeing each other, according to Us Weekly. “They’re not dating again, but they are seeing each other,” a source says. “There’s definitely a romantic connection still. They will never be ‘just friends’ — both of them admit that’s impossible.” Davy has just taken a job with a London law firm, which could work out well for them if Harry avoids more faraway training missions. “If Harry can stay in London for a while then he has a good chance of being back on with Chelsy, but she doesn’t like it when he has to go away for months on end,” the source says. “It’s easier to be apart than together and pining for someone you can’t see.”
Mila Kunis had another harrowing run-in last week with Stuart Dunn, a 27-year-old man who’s gotten into trouble in the past for stalking the actress, according to Daily Fill. Dunn reportedly showed up at Kunis’ Beverly Hills gym three days in a row looking for the actress, prompting Kunis to file a police report and have him apprehended on the third visit. “The call for service came out because the individual is affiliated with a stalking investigation. Sounds as if there has been some prior contact with this person,” a police official tells the Web site. In January, Dunn allegedly broke into Kunis’ home and was given probation and an order to steer clear of Kunis for three years. He is currently being detained at a mental health facility for evaluation.
Matthew Fox was arrested for driving under the influence in Oregon earlier this week, but by Hollywood arrest standards he can count himself lucky. “He didn’t take a booking photo because the machine was broken,” a source tells TMZ. “He’ll have to come back and get that done another day.” The former “Lost” star was reportedly stopped at 3:23 a.m. while on his way to a fast food restaurant with a passenger in the car. Fox is due in court on June 7, but there’s no word on when he’ll take his makeup mugshot.
Jessica Chastain took to her Facebook page to break it to fans that she won’t be going up against Robert Downey Jr. in the next “Iron Man” movie. “Sorry to say that ‘Iron Man 3′ isn’t going to work out. My schedule is jammed packed and I can’t fit anything else in,” Chastain posted. “The press announced my possible attachment far too soon.” She was reportedly set to play a “sexy scientist” in the third installment of the blockbuster franchise. But the Oscar nominee isn’t ruling out a comic book movie landing on her resume: “I know many of you wanted me to be involved, and I’m so sorry to disappoint you. Hopefully there’ll be another Marvel film in my future,” she wrote.