Trend of the week: Leopard spots that pop
Now that leopard print has transitioned from trend to fashion perennial, it gets the same treatment that other classics like, say, a white shirt might. Meaning, designers remix and reinterpret it again and again and again. This season, the spots come in graphic renderings meant to pop. Here are some of our favorites.
1. Kenzo tote, $227, www.kenzo.com
2. Charlotte Olympia pumps $1,100, www.netaporter.com
3. Vans sneakers, $50, www.nastygal.com
4. Just Cavalli skinny pants $295, www.stylebop.com
5. Kenneth Jay Lane bracelet, $134, www.asos.com
6. Topshop tunic $76, www.topshop.com