Fire guts Bucks County apartment building, displacing 100
About 100 residents are left homeless Monday after a four-alarm fire gutted an apartment building in Bucks County, reports say.
The fire, which started Friday night and blazed into early Saturday, destroyed the Racquet Club apartments in Middletown and sent four people to the hospital, according to the Bucks County Courier Times.
While the fire is being called accidental, officials are conducting an investigation.
The fire is suspected to have started in a second-floor apartment and spread once it reached an attic space, according to the newspaper.
Read the original report here.