Come at me sun! Our faces will be well kept this spring with makeup products that keep our skin oil-free and flawless from day to night. Pair your skin with colorful eye shadows and flouncy hair and you’ve got yourself a carefree spring look.
Check out these six fundamental products we can’t wait to get our hands on this season!
1. To keep those sneaky UV rays away from damaging our skin, use Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 ($44, available at Bobbi Brown). SPF is crucial for cloudy days too. Even if the sun isn’t shining, your skin still needs protection from it’s rays.
2. Mix up your eye shadows with this all-inclusive Balmsai Eyeshadow and Brow Stencil Palette by theBalm ($39.50, available at Amazon). This palette is sure to get you the perfect liner and shape for your eyes with their easy to use stencils.
3. Give your face the “no makeup-makeup” look with MAC’s Strobe Cream ($33, available at Nordstrom). This lightweight formula gives just enough coverage to hide any extra baggage we have under our eyes.
4. Have fun with your daily makeup routine and sprinkle some of Make Up Forever’s glitter ($15, available at Sephora) on your Girls’ Night Out look. These colors will be sure to bring an extra glimmer to your face that will make you feel extra flirty.
5. Now that the weather allows us to spend more time outdoors, we want to plan accordingly. Always be prepared with Urban Decay’s All Nighter Settling Spray ($30, available at Sephora) that will keep your makeup looking fresh from morning till night.
6. Keep those hard earned curls in place by spraying them with Big Sexy Spray & Stay ($14.99, available at Target). This spray is major and will prevent us from having a frizz freak out moment.
See more beauty and lifestyle tips at Project Beautiful.