Boston, is a lot of things: the birthplace of the American Revolution, home of the Red Sox, and some other great stuff (we’re sure) but according to a new video it’s also just a horrible place.
“Spawtlight: The Horrible Truth About Boston” a new video from online comedy group Above Average is one part a parody of Spotlight and one part just kicking Beantown in the beans.
Here are some of the things allegedly wrong with Boston, according to Above Average:
1) All of the city’s colleges and universities are safety schools.
2) The T is not a real subway system
3) Boston teaches people it’s okay to wear undershirts and cargo shorts in public
4) Casual racism
5) Dropkick Murphy
6) Dunkin Donuts
7) “So boring and cold”
8) “overrun with rivers of vomit”
9) Irish pubs
10) Self-righteous white people
11) Boston is pretty racist
It’s pretty rough to watch if you’re from Boston, but pretty hilarious if you’re not. Take a look and let us know what you think.
Matt Lee is a web producer for Metro New York. He writes about almost everything and anything. Talk to him (or yell at him) on Twitter so he doesn’t feel lonely@mattlee2669.