Sadly, Adele didn't fulfill a (prankster's) promise for a surprise Quincy Center concert, but the "Send My Love" singer dedicated a track at last night's show at Boston's T.D. Garden to the late Amy Winehouse. She performed "Make You Feel My Live" to Winehouse on what would have been her 33rd birthday. Adele earlier posted a Twitter tribute to the "Back to Black" songstress, writing "Happy Birthday Amy X." Tears.
— TD Garden (@tdgarden) September 15, 2016
— Adele Now (@AdeleNowuk) September 15, 2016
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Then, today, the "Hello" star tugged at our heartstrings again, whenthe Sun reportedshe'll take a 10-year hiatus from touring following the conclusion of Adele Live 2016. Thesame publication that claimedAdele was being courted to play the NFL halftime show (she later confirmed, they denied) says she wants to take a decade-long break to focus on her 3-year-old son Angelo.
"She has brought him everywhere with her on tour but as he is starting school next year, he won’t be able to join her any more," says their faithful anonymous source. "Adele doesn’t want to miss a moment of Angelo growing up and it’s an easy decision for her to give up touring for him."
There's a silver lining though — the Sun's clearly very chatty source says Adele would consider a Las Vegas residency instead.