Another Chipotle restaurant has closed in the Boston area after an employee at the burrito chain’s Billerica location came down with norovirus, according to multiple reports on Tuesday.
Health officials told WHDH’s Byron Barnett that one employee had a case of the virus and that two other employees may also have been infected.
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 45 Pictures
- Photos: Starbucks Reserve Roastery NYC reconnects you with your coffee 48 Pictures
There have been no reports of customers sickened by eating at the location.
The news on Tuesday comes after dozens fell ill after eating at the Mexican fast-food restaurant’s Cleveland Circle location in December, among them several Boston College students. The incident forced the closure of that location for weeks.
Chipotle briefly closed all of its locations in February for a company-wide meeting on food safety.
An unrelated outbreak of E. Coli at the restaurant in 14 states late last year sickened more than 50 people.